Colored Asphalt Blending Tank
CLS series colored asphalt blending tanks are specifically designed for blending asphalt with color additives to turn black into colorful asphalt. They can be applied to region has no thermal oil boiler or tasks that need to be transported frequently. In addition to colored asphalt, this blending unit can also be used in production and storage of rubber modified asphalt and SBS polymer modified asphalt.
|Heating time (Hr)||＜1||＜1||＜1.5||＜2|
|Oil consumption per ton (kg)||3-5||3-5||3-5||3-5|
|Heater capacity (Kcal)||200.000||350.000||450.000||600.000|
Components: tank, heating unit, automatic temperature control system, weighing and batching unit, rubber feeding unit, mixing unit and finished asphalt transfer pumping unit.
- Without additional thermal oil boiler, this colored asphalt blending unit features less floorage and lower transportation cost.
- Built-in heating unit allows transfer heat effectively, by thermal oil passing through heating coils and multiple pipes to blow flue gas into heating chamber, internal temperature will be rapidly raised up to accelerate asphalt to be melted. Meanwhile, fuel gas can be reused, minimizing heat loss.
- Thermal oil pump compulsively transfers thermal oil to pass through coil heater, with heating coil in form of circles of arc, asphalt absorbs heat uniformly and completely even those at bottom.
- Mixing unit helps asphalt to be mixed evenly and equably, and mixing speed of which is variable-frequency adjustable, and it can be detachable for easy maintenance.
- This asphalt blending tank is temperature-controlled, operations of starting and stopping of agitator, feeding of rubber or other additives, precise weighing and batching are all automatically achieved. Operator just needs to monitor work state through operation interface.
- Multifunctional tank integrates producing, mixing and storing of a variety of asphalt and bitumen. Besides, it can be used as tanker trailer for asphalt transportation, and inline used with asphalt batching and mixing plant.